Saturday, July 4, 2009

Grounds for divorce?

Last week our toilet seat broke (and no I wasn't on it at the time!). It's a wooden one and the join split. Anyway, Mr Calamity dutifully toddled off to the super-mega hardware store chain this morning to buy a new one. The girls love hardware stores and went with him.

And he came home with one of these:

Dolphin Bluewash seat (scroll down)

God help me. Anyone know a good divorce lawyer?

3 comments:

Frances said...

LOL! I love it! Much better than the $20 cheapie white plastic thing that snapped in two the first time the kids stood on it to reach the spare toilet rolls...

Calamity Jane said...

But it's fuuuugly! God help me the first time I have a hangover and have to look at it first thing in the morning. I told Mr Calamity the next time he accuses me of being too soft on the kids I'm going to direct him straight to the toilet...

Mel said...

LOL that is great! Super fugly but great! We were fixing the house up for sale last year and I talked with DH about replacing the toilet seat and he wanted to get the barbed wire one, thankfully I said no but be grateful, it could always be worse :P