I'm confused. You mean you stayed up til 8am reading? i.e. got no sleep?
As you couldn't possibly mean that you woke up BEFORE 8am on the holidays, could you? Especially when the kids haven't yet woken you? I can't figure out WHY you would do that, LOL!
(This is from the viewpoint, of course, from a mother whose children are waking up at 8am, and yet I'm not waking til 10am. It's the school holidays!!!)
LOL, Mr Calamity woke me up when he left for work at 7.30am (being the delicate light footed soul that he is). I couldn't get back to sleep. I toyed with the idea of getting up for, oh, 3 seconds...
Mother of identical twins. Forever in pursuit of the elusive "work/life balance". Insomniac. Obsessed by food. Wish I was a gardener (just call me "Black Thumb"). Waiting for someone to invent a self-cleaning house.
2 comments:
I'm confused. You mean you stayed up til 8am reading? i.e. got no sleep?
As you couldn't possibly mean that you woke up BEFORE 8am on the holidays, could you? Especially when the kids haven't yet woken you? I can't figure out WHY you would do that, LOL!
(This is from the viewpoint, of course, from a mother whose children are waking up at 8am, and yet I'm not waking til 10am. It's the school holidays!!!)
;-)
LOL, Mr Calamity woke me up when he left for work at 7.30am (being the delicate light footed soul that he is). I couldn't get back to sleep. I toyed with the idea of getting up for, oh, 3 seconds...
Post a Comment