I think I mentioned previously that I love my Pilates class. Turns out, our instructor was taking it easy on us because we were beginners. Saturday was the day to take us out of our "comfort zones". What the? I quite like my comfort zone thanks very much. It's cozy and there are Tim Tams there. And out of our comfort zone we went with a full hour of ab exercises. And HE MADE US DO PUSH UPS. The horror!
Today is Tuesday and I can finally move without wincing. I didn't even know I HAD abs under there. I am a woman who carried two babies at the same time in her uterus. My abs haven't met in the middle for about 6 years. If I eat a large meal I look 6 months pregnant. Now I know they are there. In fact, I know where every single muscle fibre lies because every single one of them has been protesting loudly for 3 days. And now I know I have run out of excuses!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment