Keep them apart. Seriously.
Just had a nocturnal visit from my daughters. They quietly padded into the family room, all sweet in their PJs and said "Mum, we didn't like our hair, so we cut it." WHAT????!!!!?
They couldn't sleep. Paige decided that one of her toenails was too long, so she grabbed a pair of nail scissors from the cupboard (thankfully the ones with the knobbly ends on them). Then the two of them CUT THEIR HAIR! Paige's isn't too bad, but Hannah is now sporting a semi-mullet. They have (had) beautiful hair. I cried. Then they cried. Then we had a cuddle and I said I was sure my magic hairdresser could fix it. I really hope she can.
The nail scissors are now on an even higher shelf.
3 comments:
Oh my! I'm sure she's sporting the cutest little bob right about now though - right?
Oh dear. In their defense, it IS a rite of passage for all little girls. In my youth I managed to give the front of my hair a crew cut with a pair of scissors - proper scissors too! Can you believe that I then DENIED having done anything when asked!!! What were the chances they were gonna buy that? :P
Not a bob Deeva, but an oh-so-fashionable funky layered cut. She is looking FAR too grown up for my liking...she's only 4 (and 3/4, must not forget the 3/4)
I don't remember cutting my hair, but my mother kindly reminded me that I took a pair of scissors to my fringe at about the same age. I don't believe her, I was such a GOOD girl!
Post a Comment