Monday, November 24, 2008

AWOL

Woops, been AWOL for nearly a week. Blame the gastro. My husband, henceforth to be known as The Lucky Bastard manged to get through unscathed. I, however, managed to get it TWICE. Great. Totally stuffed up my shopping sans kids plans, not to mention my get-the-house-in-order-and-buy-all-the-Christmas-presents-before-I-go-
back-to-work-full-time-next-week plans. Grrrr. Oh well, at least The Lucky Bastard was on deck to take care of everything while I was laying in bed for days. I never knew I could sleep so much. I knew I was really sick because I wasn't even bored with the lying around. Anyway, time to get it together today. Don't have time for illness.

Paige has managed to get the concept of contagious diseases this week. She asked me what was wrong with me on the weekend and I told her I had what she had last week. She thought about that for a moment and then said "Well I had better not kiss you then, because I don't want THAT again." Too right you don't kid!

No comments: