Sunday, November 30, 2008

These people were added to The Hit List yesterday...

  • Old man in hat doing 68.5km/h in a 70 zone. Slow enough to be annoying, too fast to pass.
  • Driver in front of me who, on recieving a warning that there was a speed camera ahead, decided to slow to 50km/h in a 70 zone. Newsflash - You are ALLOWED to do 70km/h in a 70 zone.
  • All of the people in front of me who rubbernecked at a minor traffic bingle, slowing the traffic to walking pace for at least 2km.
  • Young girl in 20yo Hondo who likes to tailgate. Newsflash - You are NOT COOL. Your car is crap. You drive dangerously. And, by the way, I hate your sunglasses.
  • Three rude teenage girls in fitting rooms. Especially because they made me feel old for telling them off for their rudeness. It goes like this: I open fitting room door. Teenage girls launch themselves towards me in their rush to get in. I say "You know, if you wait just a sec I can get out of your way and then you can get in." Teenage girl "Someone's grumpy today." Me "So would your mother be if she knew how rude you were to complete strangers."
  • My body. More precisely, the bottom half of it. When did I grow tree trunks for legs? And why do they have the consistency of jelly? And, despite being rather proud that my body can carry twins, I'm not overly fond of the flabby post Caeser belly. Can you tell I tried on bathers yesterday? Blech.

Are you on the list? ;)

1 comment:

Frances said...

Yes, I'm on the list.

Except I'd be doing 67km in a 70 zone. And I wouldn't be wearing a hat. :-)