What is that I hear you say? That, my friends is a potato plant. That I grew. And it has friends. Lots of them. No, I can't quite believe it either. Not such a grand achievement for the green thumbs among us, but for a Black Thumb like me it is positively thrilling! Don't worry Green Thumbs, after I took the photo I piled them up with straw ;)
And looky, looky the passionfruit is powering along!
New seeds in the seed tray yesterday too:
- Pumpkin (jap)
- Watermelon
- Spring onions
- Asparagus
- Carrots (you know, to replace the ones I killed - except the solitary soldier who pushes on bravely)
- Leek
- Capsicum (yellow)
- Bush beans
- Zucchini
2 comments:
Well done on the potatoes! I have a heap of old potatoes in the kitchen sprouting, but the husband tells me they're no good for planting. Boohoo!
I like the idea of getting someone in to clean the oven. I haven't cleaned our oven in about a year or two... (It only needs cleaning five yearly though.... doesn't it???)
LOL I was going on the five yearly theory too! This guy pulled the whole thing apart and cleaned it a tank in the back of his van. Miracle worker I tell ya'. He reckons it's a big service in the UK, everyone does it. Poms have gotta get something right once in a while I s'pose ;).
Post a Comment