Interview done, now the waiting really starts... Am working on resignation speech (I've tried not to count my chickens, but it's hard). The speech goes something like "I feel am undervalued and unappreciated in this organisation, so I'm leaving next week. I know that leaves you in a tough spot but it's no one's fault but your own and I don't care. They love me and think I am the best thing since sliced bread. Which I am. Shame on you for not noticing sooner. And by the way, you SUCK.".
And they will cry and beg me not to go, but I will not falter. I will accept my generous parting gift with grace and wave as I walk out the door. And then I will probably trip over my heels and land flat on my face exposing my undies just as the lift door opens.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hehehe...! I hope you get to give that speech (minus the undie showing OF COURSE!)... best of luck for the job!
(Gawd, I'm obviously a new reader of your blog, I hadn't actually realised you had a job already! What do you do?)
Thanks :)
I'm a health and safety advisor. Sexy huh?
Post a Comment