to this...
...in just 4 weeks! Maybe my Black Thumb is turning a pale shade of green after all! (Those are tomatoes by the way)
And this is my mystery plant! I think it's a pumpkin that's sprouted from where I buried the Bokashi LOL.
There has been a tragedy in the seed tray. I went away and left them! They all dried out and turned up their toes. I managed to save two capsicums and 4 asparagus (asparaguses...asparagi...whatever). At least I get to start all over again tonight. Might actually label them this time so I know what they are!
Today's job was spreading some poo around the place and planting out the saved seedlings. Tonight I'll add a new batch of seeds to the seed tray. On the weekend I may actually get to harvest some beetroots and fennel!
There's a new resident in the vegie garden too. A willy wag tail has decided he OWNS it. He sits out on the bird bath chattering away and chasing away any little honeyeaters who dare to trespass.
No comments:
Post a Comment